Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Have A Winner!


The camera in my phone sucks, but here's the new steed in the early stages of metamorphosis. I went with the Litespeed Icon.

The choice was tough. There are some quality bikes to be had these days. I spent hours comparing, reading brochures and reviews and comments. I rode around town talking to riders, coaches, and salesmen - and I think I aggravated every one of them with my questions (thanks for your patience folks!). I even got a nice note from Mark Lynskey. The hardest part was reconciling what I want in a bike with my ability and my budget. In the end, I'm pretty sure I bought the right bike for me, even if I had to spend more than I originally planned.

Here's the specs:
I'm keeping my pedals.

The bike should be ready before I get back from vacation. I can't wait to ride it.

No comments: